My Lists

Monday, April 1, 2019

Off to the races

Well so much for blogging everyday.  But Day 2 is done and Day 3 is nigh.

Yesterday I cleaned the house and other chores.  Yipee!  Actually it felt pretty good.  Slept in a bit too.

Today, after a pretty good night's sleep, had a decent day at work.

After work... kid chauffeuring, gas and groceries kept me busy.  Hubs and I sat outside for a bit with AF beers and tortilla chips and dip.  Surprisingly was pretty satisfying.

(I had a bit of a "caving craving" at the grocery store but then redirected my thoughts toward those AF beers and food that I was looking forward to and I was able to successfully bypass the wine section.)

Making a true "decision" to do something helps as opposed to just saying "I don't think I'll drink anything tonight."

I've decided to classify any wine cravings to see if I can find trends.

Day 1 - NONE.....didn't really have any.  Was pooped from cleaning, tea was fine.
Day 2 - HUNGRY.....realized my blood sugar might have been off.  Shake for breakfast and protein plate for lunch, nothing since.  No wonder I wanted wine about 5pm.   Once I ate and drank a bit, I was much better.  Now it's just a feeling of "wouldn't it be nice" but then thinking of the bad sleep I would have curbs that thought.

Continuing down the track...


1 comment:

  1. Keeping track of your feelings, good...I'm cheering you on! ll

    ReplyDelete