My Lists

Friday, May 3, 2019

Spin Class

And on the 12th day she did a spin class.  Noting that one for the blog.

Check that off the list.  Might go back.  Music wasn't my favorite but it was a good workout.  Might help the knee.  I could probably handle once a week.

My goal is to get an exercise routine that, other than my 3 times a week strength training with trainer, is then varied and doesn't get boring.

Still to try:  Zumba, Aqua Zumba and Yoga

Almost getting warm enough for evening swims in my pool, too.  Yay!

Onward to the weekend - I have stocked up on Fre Brut, Old Milwaukee, corn chips, pita chips, salsa and hummus to get through the witching hours.

I would have totally quit if not for my sober buddy.  Thankful for Lia.  She holds me accountable.

Meeting with therapist today to being the work on ME!  Yay, looking forward to this!

Searching for true joy and gratitude....gonna find it!

HD

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Good for you on spin class and 12 days!
    Not sure I could keep up!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see if I go back and give it another "whirl"....

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting to double digits! That's a big early step. Keep going...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete