My Lists

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Did it!

Day 16

Well, here is where I caved last month.  But, then again, I'm not on vacation.

This evening will be full of AF beers or AF bubbly.  I can do it.  But it's the first evening without some commitment in awhile.  Sports have ended.

I am determined to do at least 30 but I do find that it's getting easier since I have already worked through many cravings.

And I did Zumba today!  Yay, me.  It was okay.  Again, not a fan of the music and I found it a little rough on my knee.  Going to try a water workout next, I think.

Off to work...

HD

6 comments:

  1. Almost a 3rd of the way down! It's going by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You are doing it - go you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You are the one who is really "doing" it, though. You go girl!

      Delete