My Lists

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Habit Wine

OMG...…...Lol

You'd think I would have known about this.  Apparently it's been around since about 2009.  What a sad name!

I picked Habit Done because it was a shortened name of this blog and I am not very creative.  Sounds kind of boring now......Sparklingly Sober sounds more fun.  (Okay, that's funny, just googled that to see if it's a blog and it's actually a non alcoholic wine maker.  Looks like a Scottish brand so not sure I can get here - anybody tried it?)

But I had never even tried this Habit wine.  Wow, I don't think I could even raise it to my lips after blogging under this name for 4 years!

Maybe there should be a non-alcholic version called Habit Done......just saying.

Day 7
HD

4 comments:

  1. Yes! You could make it and make some major money!
    Happy Day 7!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the irony of it, lol! Yay congratulations on one whole week!! You've got this - keep going!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! Day 7 done....the munchies kicked in yesterday and today tho...body is wondering where all of its alcoholic sugars are!!

      Delete